I had just used this product the other day myself, I thought I was coming down with allergies but it turned into something more like the flu, chills,lack of energy,sick feeling ect. So I took this and within 15-20 minutes felt about 60% better. I don't know what I had but it's gone now and I started to feel better right away on this . Even if you suspect food poisoning you can use this.If it's some kind of bacterial infection and you take it and you feel better within 15-30 minutes of taking it it's probably working.Buy it early and have it on hand for these times.This product will last years without losing its effectiveness if stored in a dark place at normal temps.these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose,treat,cure or prevent any disease. Any time you feel you are coming down with something try this product. This product should be able to effectively handle the H1N1 swine flu virus if takenvery early.
DirectionsDissolve 3 pellets under the tongue as many times daily as needed for relief,or as your Physician directs you.